As a freelancer you need to handle payment methods and should know the basic knowledge how to get paid by your client. When you are offering services on Fiverr, you should know how to withdraw money from Fiverr.
Assuming you have money in your Fiverr account, there are a few different ways you can withdraw it. The most popular method is to connect your PayPal account and withdraw the funds that way.
- Fiverr Revenue Card
- Bank Transfer
Note: Direct deposit is only available to the US
Select the option that you’d like to use by clicking on it. Follow the instructions to set up the withdrawal method, and make your first withdrawal.
- Log in > Selling menu > Earnings
- Available for Withdrawal balance > Different options to withdraw funds:
PayPal, Fiverr Revenue Card, Bank Transfer, and Direct Deposit.
Note: Only if you have money available in your balance, will you see the options to withdraw.
How to Withdraw Money From Fiverr Using PayPal?
If you want to withdraw your money from Fiverr using PayPal, the process is pretty simple. Just follow these steps:
- Once logged in, from the Selling menu, click Earnings.
- If you have money available in the Available for Withdrawal area, then you have various options to withdraw funds.
- In the WITHDRAW area, click PayPal Account. A notification appears indicating the withdrawal process has started and you will receive an email. Note: Once you receive the email, you will need to define a PayPal account.
- To continue with the process of setting up your PayPal account, click the link in the email. You will be redirected to Fiverr.
- From the Configure Your PayPal Account page, in the PAYPAL ID (EMAIL ADDRESS) field, enter the email address associated with your PayPal account. Then, re-enter the address in the next field.
- Select the I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE checkbox.
- Click CONNECT TO PAYPAL. A verification email is sent to the PayPal email you added for withdrawals. Please check your email and follow the instructions.
That’s all there is to it! The funds should show up in your PayPal account within a few minutes.
How to withdraw money from Fiverr Revenue Card?
Setting up your Fiverr Revenue Card
- Once logged in, from the Selling menu, click Earnings. If you have money available in the Available for Withdrawal area, then you have various options to withdraw funds.
- In the WITHDRAW area, click Fiverr Revenue Card.
A notification appears asking you to check your email for further instructions on adding your Payoneer account, which is the Fiverr Revenue Card.
Note: Once you receive the email, you will need to define your Payoneer account.
- To continue with the process of setting up your Payoneer account, click the link in the email. You will be redirected to Fiverr.
- Click Get Started. If you set up a security question or phone verification, you will need to confirm to continue. You will be redirected to the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard website.
- Follow the instructions for the prepaid card setup. If you already have a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard, then to the right of the page, click the Click Here link to connect it to your Fiverr account.
How to Withdraw Money From Fiverr Using Bank Transfer?
If you want to withdraw your money from Fiverr using a bank transfer, the process is a bit more complicated. First, you’ll need to provide Fiverr with your bank account information. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in > Click Earnings
- In “WITHDRAW,”, click Bank Transfer
- Verification pop-up > Choose preferred method (SMS/Call)
- Redirect to email > Click link received
- Payoneer landing page opens > Get Started
- Complete the Payoneer account setup process, and if you have an existing account, you can connect it
Updating your Payoneer account
What local currency can be use to withdraw funds?
- USD ($)
- Euro (€)
- British Pound (£)
- Australian Dollar (A$)
- Canadian Dollar (C$)
- Israeli Shekel (₪).
No matter which method you choose, withdrawing your money from Fiverr is a relatively simple process. Visit this page to learn more about Fiverr Payment withdraw method.