Fiverr is an online marketplace where businesses and individuals can find services starting at $5. The site includes a wide variety of categories including graphics & design, digital marketing, writing & translation, video & animation, and more.
If you’re a Fiverr seller, you know that one of the keys to success on the platform is to keep your gigs updated and relevant. But sometimes, life gets in the way and you can’t always give your gig the attention it deserves.
If you find yourself in this situation, don’t worry! In this guide, we’ll show you how to quickly and easily update your Fiverr gig so that it’s ready to start generating sales again.
Why you need to update your Gig? Most Common Reasons!
First, let’s take a look at some of the most common reasons why you might need to update your gig:
- Your services or offerings have changed
- You’ve added new skills or qualifications
- You want to offer new services or packages
- You want to change your gig price
There’s been a change in the market or your industry
Step by Step process
Once you’ve determined why you need to update your gig, it’s time to get to work. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you make the changes you need:
- Log in to your Fiverr account and go to My Gigs
- Click on the gig you want to update
- Make the changes you need in the different sections of your gig
- Click Save and Exit when you’re done
That’s it! Once you’ve made the changes to your gig, it will be automatically updated and live on the site.
Fiverr Gig revision tips!
If you’re not sure what changes you need to make, here are a few tips:
- Update your gig title and description to reflect any changes in your services or offerings
- Add new images or videos that showcase your updated gig
- Update your pricing to reflect any changes in your services or packages
- Add any new skills or qualifications you’ve acquired since you last updated your gig
By following these tips, you can be sure that your Fiverr gig is always up-to-date and ready to start generating sales. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!